By Alan Whitcomb
A new, full-colour textbook matched precisely to the syllabus, featuring:
- Data-based established questions
- a number of selection questions on the finish of each chapter
- scholar actions throughout
This identify is recommended through Cambridge overseas Examinations.
Read or Download Cambridge O Level Commerce PDF
Similar business & finance reference books
Does a supervisor in today’s global want to know whatever approximately freedom? Or approximately instrinsic items? or maybe approximately teaching feelings? “Absolutely,” says writer Kemi Ogunyemi. Kemi wrote this publication to function a priceless software to counterpoint classes on ethics, accountability, management, human habit in firms, customer support, and sustainability—most of which are inclined to forget about their human nature dimensions.
It is layout to swap the mentality of humans from poverty to riches
With crisp and insightful contributions from forty seven of the world’s best specialists in quite a few points of retailing, Retailing within the twenty first Century deals in a single booklet a compendium of cutting-edge, state of the art wisdom to lead profitable retailing within the new millennium. In our aggressive international, retailing is a thrilling, complicated and important area of commercial in such a lot built in addition to rising economies.
For greater than a century, buying and selling posts within the American Southwest tied the U. S. financial system and tradition to these of yank Indian peoples—and during this skill, Hubbell buying and selling publish, based in 1878 in Ganado, Arizona, had no parallel. This booklet tells the tale of the Hubbell relatives, its Navajo buddies and consumers, and what the altering courting among them unearths concerning the historical past of Navajo buying and selling.
- Proactive School Security and Emergency Preparedness Planning
- Brand Language: Tone of Voice the Wordtree Way
- New Forces at Work in Refining: Industry Views of Critical Business and Operation Trends: Industry Views of Critical Business and Operations Trends
- Sprachlose Elite?: Wie Unternehmer Politik und Gesellschaft sehen (German Edition)
- East Meets West: A guide to Cross-Cultural Management and Negotiations
Extra resources for Cambridge O Level Commerce