By Zhechen Zhu,Asoke K. Nandi
Automatic Modulation class (AMC) has been a key know-how in lots of army, safeguard, and civilian telecommunication purposes for many years. In army and safeguard purposes, modulation usually serves as one other point of encryption; in sleek civilian functions, a number of modulation varieties might be hired via a sign transmitter to manage the information cost and hyperlink reliability.
This ebook deals entire documentation of AMC types, algorithms and implementations for profitable modulation popularity. It offers a useful theoretical and numerical comparability of AMC algorithms, in addition to advice on cutting-edge type designs with particular army and civilian purposes in mind.
- Provides a tremendous selection of AMC algorithms in 5 significant different types, from likelihood-based classifiers and distribution-test-based classifiers to feature-based classifiers, desktop studying assisted classifiers and blind modulation classifiers
- Lists certain implementation for every set of rules according to a unified theoretical history and a accomplished theoretical and numerical functionality comparison
- Gives transparent advice for the layout of particular automated modulation classifiers for various sensible functions in either civilian and armed forces verbal exchange systems
- Includes a MATLAB toolbox on a better half web site supplying the implementation of a range of equipment mentioned within the book
Read or Download Automatic Modulation Classification: Principles, Algorithms and Applications PDF
Similar electronics books
Even though there's expanding want for modeling and simulation within the IC package deal layout section, such a lot meeting tactics and diverse reliability exams are nonetheless according to the time eating "test and take a look at out" way to receive the simplest answer. Modeling and simulation can simply be certain digital layout of Experiments (DoE) to accomplish the optimum resolution.
This publication will introduce layout methodologies, referred to as Built-in-Self-Test (BiST) and Built-in-Self-Calibration (BiSC), which complement the robustness of radio frequency (RF) and millimeter wave (mmWave) built-in circuits (ICs). those circuits are utilized in present and rising conversation, computing, multimedia and biomedical items and microchips.
This publication addresses key features of analog built-in circuits and platforms layout on the topic of process point electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection. it's a useful reference for a person constructing systems-on-chip (SoC) and systems-on-package (SoP), built-in with system-level ESD defense. The ebook specializes in either the layout of semiconductor built-in circuit (IC) elements with embedded, on-chip procedure point safeguard and IC-system co-design.
The part transition and the reversible optical and electric switching that happen in chromogenic fabrics below the impact of exterior forces resembling warmth, mild, and electrical box are subject matters of large medical curiosity. Transition steel Oxide skinny Film–Based Chromogenics and units discusses experimental and theoretical advancements within the box of chromogenics in line with the transition steel oxide (TMO) skinny movies.
- Automobil-Sensorik: Ausgewählte Sensorprinzipien und deren automobile Anwendung (German Edition)
- Passive elektronische Bauelemente: Aufbau, Funktion, Eigenschaften, Dimensionierung und Anwendung (German Edition)
- Nanometer CMOS ICs: From Basics to ASICs
- Embedded Systems
- Timing Analysis and Simulation for Signal Integrity Engineers (Prentice Hall Modern Semiconductor Design Series)
- ANALYSIS of ACTIVE and PASSIVE NETWORKS COMBINATIONS
Extra resources for Automatic Modulation Classification: Principles, Algorithms and Applications