By Mark Goltz,Junqi Huang
Teaches, utilizing easy analytical versions how actual, chemical, and organic procedures within the subsurface have an effect on contaminant transport
- Uses basic analytical types to illustrate the impression of subsurface strategies at the destiny and delivery of groundwater contaminants
- Includes downloadable modeling device that gives simply understood graphical output for over thirty models
- Modeling instrument and publication are built-in to facilitate reader understanding
- Collects analytical strategies from many resources right into a unmarried quantity and, for the reader, exhibits how those strategies are derived from the governing version equations
Read or Download Analytical Modeling of Solute Transport in Groundwater: Using Models to Understand the Effect of Natural Processes on Contaminant Fate and Transport PDF
Similar inorganic chemistry books
Wide reports of high-Tc cuprate superconductors have stimualted investigations into numerous transition-metal oxides. Mott transitions specifically supply attention-grabbing difficulties and new suggestions in condensed topic physics. This e-book is a suite of overviews by means of famous, energetic researchers during this box.
Selenium-based equipment in man made chemistry have built swiftly over the last years and are actually providing hugely invaluable instruments for natural synthesis. Filling the space for a entire guide and prepared reference, this ebook covers all sleek advancements in the box, together with biochemical features.
Offering very important wisdom at the layout and synthesis of particular metal-organic framework (MOF) periods in addition to their houses, this prepared reference summarizes the state-of-the-art in chemistry. Divided into 4 elements, the 1st starts with a simple advent to ordinary cluster devices or coordination geometries and gives examples of contemporary and complex MOF buildings and functions commonplace for the respective type.
Peter Gross stellt die Synthesen und Kristallzucht der ersten teils protonierten Alkalimetall-Borosulfate sowie Erdalkalimetall-Borosulfate beispielhaft für Kalium- und Bariumverbindungen vor. Er erläutert praktische Aspekte der anspruchsvollen Probenpräparation, Strukturaufklärung und Bestimmung der Reinheit.
- Advances in Organometallic Chemistry: 44
- Computer Modeling in Inorganic Crystallography
- Fundamentals of Inorganic Membrane Science and Technology
- Efficient Preparations of Fluorine Compounds
Additional resources for Analytical Modeling of Solute Transport in Groundwater: Using Models to Understand the Effect of Natural Processes on Contaminant Fate and Transport