By Robert C. West,Anthony F. Hill,Mark J. Fink
- Provides an authoritative, definitive overview addressing all points of organometallic chemistry
- Useful to researchers inside this lively box and a needs to for each sleek library of chemistry
- High-quality study e-book inside this speedily constructing field
Read or Download Advances in Organometallic Chemistry: 55 PDF
Best inorganic chemistry books
Broad reviews of high-Tc cuprate superconductors have stimualted investigations into a variety of transition-metal oxides. Mott transitions specifically supply interesting difficulties and new strategies in condensed subject physics. This e-book is a set of overviews through recognized, lively researchers during this box.
Selenium-based equipment in artificial chemistry have constructed quickly during the last years and are actually supplying hugely worthwhile instruments for natural synthesis. Filling the distance for a entire guide and prepared reference, this booklet covers all sleek advancements in the box, together with biochemical features.
Delivering important wisdom at the layout and synthesis of particular metal-organic framework (MOF) periods in addition to their houses, this prepared reference summarizes the cutting-edge in chemistry. Divided into 4 components, the 1st starts with a simple advent to commonplace cluster devices or coordination geometries and offers examples of modern and complicated MOF buildings and functions commonplace for the respective type.
Peter Gross stellt die Synthesen und Kristallzucht der ersten teils protonierten Alkalimetall-Borosulfate sowie Erdalkalimetall-Borosulfate beispielhaft für Kalium- und Bariumverbindungen vor. Er erläutert praktische Aspekte der anspruchsvollen Probenpräparation, Strukturaufklärung und Bestimmung der Reinheit.
- Chemical Photocatalysis
- Heavy Metals: A Problem Solved?: Methods and Models to Evaluate Policy Strategies for Heavy Metals (Environment & Policy)
- Graphene: Synthesis, Properties, and Phenomena
- Anisotropic and Shape-Selective Nanomaterials: Structure-Property Relationships (Nanostructure Science and Technology)
- Hydrocarbon Thermal Isomerizations
Additional resources for Advances in Organometallic Chemistry: 55