By Robert C. West,Anthony F. Hill,Mark J. Fink
- Provides an authoritative, definitive assessment addressing all features of organometallic chemistry
- Useful to researchers inside this lively box and is a needs to for each sleek library of chemistry
- High caliber examine publication inside of this quickly constructing field
Read or Download Advances in Organometallic Chemistry: 54 PDF
Similar inorganic chemistry books
Broad experiences of high-Tc cuprate superconductors have stimualted investigations into a variety of transition-metal oxides. Mott transitions specifically supply interesting difficulties and new ideas in condensed topic physics. This e-book is a suite of overviews via famous, lively researchers during this box.
Selenium-based tools in man made chemistry have constructed quickly during the last years and at the moment are delivering hugely necessary instruments for natural synthesis. Filling the space for a finished instruction manual and prepared reference, this e-book covers all sleek advancements in the box, together with biochemical facets.
Supplying very important wisdom at the layout and synthesis of particular metal-organic framework (MOF) periods in addition to their houses, this prepared reference summarizes the cutting-edge in chemistry. Divided into 4 components, the 1st starts off with a uncomplicated advent to general cluster devices or coordination geometries and offers examples of modern and complex MOF constructions and purposes regular for the respective type.
Peter Gross stellt die Synthesen und Kristallzucht der ersten teils protonierten Alkalimetall-Borosulfate sowie Erdalkalimetall-Borosulfate beispielhaft für Kalium- und Bariumverbindungen vor. Er erläutert praktische Aspekte der anspruchsvollen Probenpräparation, Strukturaufklärung und Bestimmung der Reinheit.
- Essentials of Inorganic Materials Synthesis
- Organometallic Compounds in the Environment
- Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
- Copper-Mediated Cross-Coupling Reactions
- Up from Generality: How Inorganic Chemistry Finally Became a Respectable Field (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science)
- Ordered Mesoporous Materials
Additional info for Advances in Organometallic Chemistry: 54