By Pranab Kumar Dhar,Tetsuya Shimamura
This publication introduces audio watermarking equipment for copyright defense, which has drawn vast realization for securing electronic information from unauthorized copying. The publication is split into elements. First, an audio watermarking procedure in discrete wavelet rework (DWT) and discrete cosine rework (DCT) domain names utilizing singular price decomposition (SVD) and quantization is brought. this system is powerful opposed to a number of assaults and offers reliable imperceptible watermarked sounds. Then, an audio watermarking strategy in speedy Fourier rework (FFT) area utilizing SVD and Cartesian-polar transformation (CPT) is gifted. this system has excessive imperceptibility and excessive information payload and it offers sturdy robustness opposed to numerous assaults. those options permit media vendors to guard copyright and to teach authenticity and possession in their fabric in quite a few functions.
· good points new equipment of audio watermarking for copyright safety and possession protection
· Outlines ideas that offer more suitable functionality when it comes to imperceptibility, robustness, and information payload
· comprises purposes akin to facts authentication, information indexing, broadcast tracking, fingerprinting, etc.
Read Online or Download Advances in Audio Watermarking Based on Singular Value Decomposition (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering) PDF
Best electronics books
Even if there's expanding desire for modeling and simulation within the IC package deal layout section, so much meeting procedures and numerous reliability checks are nonetheless in response to the time eating "test and check out out" way to receive the simplest resolution. Modeling and simulation can simply verify digital layout of Experiments (DoE) to accomplish the optimum answer.
This e-book will introduce layout methodologies, referred to as Built-in-Self-Test (BiST) and Built-in-Self-Calibration (BiSC), which complement the robustness of radio frequency (RF) and millimeter wave (mmWave) built-in circuits (ICs). those circuits are utilized in present and rising verbal exchange, computing, multimedia and biomedical items and microchips.
This booklet addresses key facets of analog built-in circuits and structures layout with regards to process point electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection. it's a useful reference for an individual constructing systems-on-chip (SoC) and systems-on-package (SoP), built-in with system-level ESD defense. The e-book specializes in either the layout of semiconductor built-in circuit (IC) elements with embedded, on-chip method point safeguard and IC-system co-design.
The part transition and the reversible optical and electric switching that happen in chromogenic fabrics below the impact of exterior forces similar to warmth, gentle, and electrical box are issues of large medical curiosity. Transition steel Oxide skinny Film–Based Chromogenics and units discusses experimental and theoretical advancements within the box of chromogenics in keeping with the transition steel oxide (TMO) skinny motion pictures.
- Novel Sensors for Food Inspection: Modelling, Fabrication and Experimentation: 10 (Smart Sensors, Measurement and Instrumentation)
- Piezoelectric ZnO Nanostructure for Energy Harvesting, Volume 1 (Iste)
- Electronics Explained: Fundamentals for Engineers, Technicians, and Makers
- Digital Electronics with VHDL (Quartus II Version): Pearson New International Edition
- Flexible Adaptation in Cognitive Radios (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
Additional info for Advances in Audio Watermarking Based on Singular Value Decomposition (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)